(Each Thursday I like to link to some of my favorite online pieces from the previous week.)
- I already shared this on Twitter, but this soda consumption infographic on National Geographic is great.
- An article from Time on whether the NYC trans fat ban is working.
- Two pieces from Grist: the FDA being redundant and chefs at food policy boot camp (how can I get an invite?).
- The NPR food blog on sports drinks/gels v. real food.
- Two pieces from Yoni Freedhoff: the problem with short-term diet studies and what every diet study needs.